Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sailing in Cozumel

Last November I bought a cheap water-proof camera for under-water pictures while I was on the Disney Cruise, but didn't use all of the pictures, so I kept it and took it on last week's cruise to finish up the roll. We didn't end up snorkeling, but I did take it sailing, and we had some nice pictures turn out. I just took the camera to Walmart today to get developed. Less the $7 and I got prints and the digital images on a CD. Enjoy!

This is me at the tiller of a Hobie Wave catamaran

View of the sail looking up from the trampoline


I had Krishna stick the camera under water while we were under sail to take a picture of one of the hulls to show how clear the water was
There was some people parasailing out in the bay and when we were way out there, the para-sailing boat brought the guy over our catamaran to give the guy a cool view, which ended up giving us a pretty cool view as well.
This is the para-sailing guys from a distance
This is when the guy went straight over our heads. We tried to get him to wave, but we could tell the guy was holding on for dear life and probably wasn't as thrilled about going over us as the guys in the tow-boat though he would be.
Another shot of the guy on the para-sail. I can't figure out what the reflection in the picture is

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are some cool shots. I like the shots of the para-sailor.

Allie Thornbrue said...

My goal in life is to swim in water that is blue.

Anonymous said...

Ok, you are having entirely too much fun. Steve and I need to get on the stick and have a few adventures of our own!! From Lori Thornbrue......

Anonymous said...

I want to be warm. That place looks warm.