Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"Knuckles"

I was showing a couple of my Microsoft colleagues our family's blog and the guy in the following picture (DeVaris Brown) said "Dude....who is that?" when he saw the dating pictures of mom. When I told him "that is my wife when I started dating her", he said "knuckles, man.." and held out his fist. Touching knuckles is the current equivalent of the "high five" I guess... DeVaris is always giving me a hard time about being conservative and old fashioned. On the last night of the cruise, DeVaris and I were standing near the exit at a reception and the Mexico rep came up to me and said "my girlfriend (a cute young girl) wants to have her picture taken with you" like I was some kind of celebrity. That also left DeVaris scratching his head...


2 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Dad, it's time to face reality. This post shows how old you really are. Haven't you ever heard of giving someone "bones" or "huesos" or something? I even do it to Melissa...

And maybe the girl thought you were Bill Gates...

In any event, here's some bones, dude.

Jarom

Jarom and Melissa said...

That's hilarious. Jane's still got it.
-- Melissa