Thursday, April 30, 2009

Disney Cruise Day One

Last Wednesday I flew to Orlando, Florida for my fourth work-related cruise event. This one was aboard the Disney Wonder and went to Nassau, Bahamas and to Disney's private island. The cruise was for the most part a carbon copy of our previous events, and since I seldom handed my camera over to others, there aren't that many pictures of me to share. I shared my stateroom with my colleague Brad Jensen, whom I typically share with on events. I'm at the Orlando Airport right now and will be flying to Boston in an hour or so, but thought I'd start with a couple of pictures and a video from my first day at sea. Before leaving for this trip I purchased an underwater camera housing for my camera and will share some fun pictures I took sailing and snorkling soon.

My cabin (before they split the bed)

Me and some of the other Microsoftees hanging out at the pool


Towel origami on my bed
Testing out the new camera housing in the pool. I am trying to blow air rings; I finally get it to work on the last two.

2 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

The underwater camera is pretty awesome. Hope you had fun. Bryson misses his Papa Randy.
-- Melissa

Anonymous said...

Very cool with the underwater camera. I like the water-y sound as well. Have a fun trip!
Leah