Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Doing My Duty

Before I went to Japan I was in Boston for a week of planning and training. While I didn't have a lot of discretionary time, Staci was able to pick me up from the airport and I went to her house to visit with the kids before checking into my hotel. In this picture I am reading from a book that Microsoft published (tongue in cheek) called "Mommy, Why is There a Server in the House?". My favorite page from the book is, "When a Mommy and a Daddy love each other very much, the Daddy wants to give the Mommy a special gift.". When you turn the page you find out the "special gift" isn't a baby brother or sister, but rather a Windows Home Server. Here I am reading the book to Janie and Mark, so they can grow up knowing some of the important facts of life.


4 comments:

M.E.G. said...

Lucky, shmuck. I doubt you even truley appriciated the time you were given with my babies. Sniffle. Next time, I get to go with you!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Wow, you have lots of fun adventures. I am afraid that if my husband had your job, I would have to 'tag' along [It would cost a lot to afford me]. What a lot of neat experiences.

Allie Thornbrue said...

That is too good. I want that book!

scooping it up said...

Thanks for coming and visiting, what a nice treat! Come again soon Papa Randy we love you!