Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ben's Birthday Party

A miraculous moment! Grandma Jane is posting this blog update and it is her first time. Ben and I have had a special time together this week. He came and spent two nights here without his family. He has was so sweet, adorable and has a tender sensitive spirit. When I think of the Savior blessing the little children in Book of Mormon times I am sure Ben deserved to be there. We have read books, put together puzzles, played games and we wrote with sidewalk chalk after the sun with down under the street lights. We celebrated Ben's birthday while he was here. He and I went to the store and he picked out food for a special birthday lunch and the flavor for his cup cakes.




2 comments:

scooping it up said...

Go Mom! Nice post. You are the best grandma in the universe, Ben is so lucky to have you.

Anonymous said...

Jane,
I'm so proud of you writing on your blog for the first time. I bet Ben will remember this birthday for a long time. The photos are special and everyone looks so happy. Wish I could of been there. Brought back a few memoeries.
Love,
Mom