Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby Driver

The time has now come to test just how good my relationship with Seth really is. Seth obtained his permit. Notice in Colorado you actually get a real license, so now Seth has real government-issued identification.



Last Sunday I took Seth out for an hour and a half in a nearby empty parking lot and we drove around very slowly but at least he got a feel for driving. The next day, he got the first of three behind-the-wheel lessons (two hours each). I thought it interesting that he second time out (on Wednesday) they drove on the freeway and in the mountains. I guess that is an essential Colorado driving skill. This is Seth leaving on his first lesson. I'm sure he appreciated the paparazzi.

3 comments:

scooping it up said...

I think we are safe here in Boston. YIKES!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Melissa saw him pull away from the curb and it was pretty ugly- lots of gas and then immediately lots of brake.

Allie Thornbrue said...

I love that back-seat driver. Perhaps now, he has some respect for his mother who actually has "skillz."