Friday, February 15, 2008

Hot Babe

In case there was any doubt about how Allie, Staci & Molly came by their good looks; these pictures were taken either just before or while Jane and I were dating.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Jane. The skin, the hair, the smile, those lips... perfect! And no make-up. Jane's super-model good looks were captured on film in December 1976. I asked her out about six weeks later. She was 17 years old. That's Paul Peters beating up on his older sister.


I took this picture on Memorial Day; May 30, 1977 about 2 months away from our getting engaged.

5 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

17?
Yeah right, buddy.
Try 14.


Jarom

Randy said...

No way. Paul is obviously 8 or 9 in the picture. He is 9 years younger than Mom. If Jane was 14 in this picture he would be 5 years old, and couldn't pin Mom down. Sorry, you lose.

Anonymous said...

Mom's a babe. Who needs eyeliner? -Stace

Lori Thornbrue said...

One thing that I have never looked like is a model!! Some people have all the luck!

Anonymous said...

Mom does look so pretty. And every now and then I see her face in ALL of my kids. I give you credit, though, for the dark skin. Much obliged.