Saturday, December 1, 2007

Remember When Seth Only Ate Yogurt?

My boss let me take the family out for dinner for my birthday on the company, so we decided to go to Landry's Seafood House here in Denver. The following two pictures (taken with my cell phone so the quality isn't very good) document that Seth has come a long way since yogurt and cereral days. Yup, that happens to be the Filet & Lobster platter with a dish of "shrooms" and a big baked potato.

Seth diggin' in


Yummy steak, but the lobster tail didn't make it to the take-home box. Seth says it tastes like shrimp but BIG.

4 comments:

scooping it up said...

Boy, I remember Seth's days. He wouldn't even eat normal yogurt. Mom bought him special yogurt flavored like "Trix" cereal. He sometimes dipped pretzels in it and death to anyone who ate Seth's yogurt, which probably had more Trix in it than yogurt. Congrats on yummy seafood, I am way jealous. Can't wait til next time we are in Denver. Staci will be on a rampage of food fests. Can't wait for Maggianos. (though now the thought is actually making me gag)

Jarom and Melissa said...

Seth, are you ready for Tacos yet?

Seth said...

Um... I already eat tacos Jarom...they just always fall apart on me. Its horrible. I would eat normal yogurt! That just happened to be what mom bought! But yes im much better now...

James said...

There's hope for Marie!