Sunday, October 24, 2010

Late Sunday Afternoon Walk- and news

This afternoon I was feeling a bit of cabin fever, so Molly and I took a walk just before sundown hoping to see some autumn colors. This is the one picture that I took that was worth posting. It is taken at the edge of the bridge at Marcy Park near our house looking west.

On the news front, last week I was very busy at work; Arizona Monday and Tuesday, a career event downtown on Wednesday, a visit to Colorado State University - Pueblo on Thursday, and Friday a short day at work and then my Friday night "shift" at the Temple. Saturday was mostly chores around the house. It still hasn't been into the freezing temperatures yet, so there is still grass to mow (although it is growing more slowly now), leaves to rake, and some general winter prep. This week I am not traveling, although I do have two engagements tomorrow; one at Colorado School of Mines during the day and the other (an evening talk) and University of Colorado - Denver at their downtown campus. The rest of the week I get to catch up on e-mail, expense reports, and stuff that is much easier to do in the office than on the road. Yay!

No comments: