Saturday, April 10, 2010

Seth's Senior Prom Pics

Tonight is Seth's Senior Prom. The dance is at the Denver Center for Performing Arts downtown, and then "after prom" (the Colorado equivalent of Grad Night) is at the school until 4am, then breakfast at one of the kids' house served by their parents. One of the guys in our ward has a retired fire truck that he uses to promote his real estate business, and Seth's friend Coleton borrowed it to pick up his date (his dad who is a fireman drove it). It provided some fun picture opportunities. Seth took his girl Alyson (whom we adore). All the guys in the group are Seth's best friends from church.










4 comments:

scooping it up said...

Oh my gosh, I want to borrow that guy's truck for photo shoots. Next time I am in town, can we talk to him about doing a shoot for Ben and Bryson??

Holy Moly.

I like Seth's hair longer, they all look great!

I miss getting all dolled up for dances. Now getting all dolled up means "flossing my teeth" and "shaving my legs."

Seth said...

its coleton, not coulton. :)

Grandma Pearl said...

Wow!!! Seth is really growing up and what a handsome young man. He had a nice looking girl for his date.
They do the strangest things for prom dates now days but it seems like a lot of fun and I'd love to ride in a firetruck.
Glad you took pictures Randy.
We enjoy looking and adding a comment to the adventures.Love and miss all of you. :)
Grandma Pearl

Rabecca said...

Sweet ride. Hope everyone had fun and remember Seth, Mission first, girl second :)