Sunday, January 10, 2010

We Couldn't Have Done it Without Jane

Yesterday (Saturday) Jane and I were running some errands that included getting the car washed. We ordered the "detail bag" along with the wash because they give you window and dash cleaners, air freshener, etc. I was all set to clean the windows on the inside of the car using one of these wipes (they have one for windows and one for the dash), when I read the notice on the backside. Boy was I glad I had brought Jane! I'd have been in big trouble. Jarom and Seth wouldn't have been any help, and I have my doubts about Melissa.





6 comments:

scooping it up said...

HA HA!!!! What a warning!

Jarom and Melissa said...

I resent your comment.
-- Melissa

Grandma Pearl said...

That's our daughter!!!!!

Leah said...

Hahaha. That's hysterical! I wonder what lawsuit encouraged them to add those instructions.
Leah

Allie Thornbrue said...

That's fantastic.

Lori Thornbrue said...

That is funny!