Monday, January 19, 2009

So this past Saturday I went to see the Killers at the University of Denver in the Magness Area. It was pretty cool. I went with a couple of friends, unfortunely our seats were horrible (two rows from the back) so I snuck down to much closer to the floor, where the view was much more amazing. Despite the name, the Killers are not heavy metal, or anything like it. The Lights were pretty cool. Imagine a jumbo tron made of christmas lights, and thats what the back droup was. It was pretty cool.

The Setlist:


Spaceman (Day & Age)
Losing Touch (Day & Age)
For Reasons Unknown (Sam's Town)


Somebody Told Me (Hot Fuss)


Smile Like You Mean It (Hot Fuss)
This Is Your Life (Day & Age)
Joy Ride (Day & Age)




I Can't Stay (Day & Age)
Bling - Confessions of a King (Sam's Town)
The World We Live In (Day & Age)


Neon Tiger (Day & Age)
Human (Day & Age)




Sam's Town - Acoustic Piano Version (Sam's Town)
Read My Mind (Sam's Town)
Mr. Brightside (Hot Fuss)
All These Things That I Have Done (Hot Fuss)


~ Encores ~


Dustland Fairytale (Day & Age)
Jenny Was a Friend of Mine (Hot Fuss)
When You Were Young (Sam's Town)

2 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

Now I am going to assume that this is Seth's post, and not Dad's?

Remember who you are.

;)

scooping it up said...

Nice concert-going. They aren't horrible, I respect lead singers that don't sing out of tune.