Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kevin Guthrie MTC Pictures

Recently my work territory was expanded to include Utah, so on January 6th I travelled to Utah for the week to introduce myself to the schools along the Wasatch Front. After booking the trip I learned I would be visiting BYU the day that Kevin Guthrie (Jason's son) entered the MTC, so I was fortunate enough to take a lunch-time break and go with Jason, Leslie and Kevin for the big event. Jason and Leslie were understandably a bit nervous, so I took most of the pictures. I post them here for easy access. The process hasn't changed noticeably since Jarom went on his mission back in 1999, and it will be nice having another family member in the mission field.














3 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for taking all the great pictures and video. We were so glad that you were able to be in town for the visit and dinner. Thanks for sharing that day with us. Jason and Leslie

Grandma Jane said...

Hey the bronze bike missionary statue new! Your boy is handsome. You should be so proud!

Anonymous said...

Wow Randy. How great that was to be able to share that experience with Jason, Leslie and Kevin. And I loved the pictures. Especially the kleenex! Ha! It'll be our turn this summer with Ian.
Leah