Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hawaii Wrap-up

I'm sure most everyone that follows this blog is probably ready for a new topic, but since Allie and Staci in particular wanted to see the rest of Jane's (Mom's) outfits, plus the fact that I hadn't really shown any of the underwater camera pictures, I thought I'd wrap things up with a lot of random pictures that I particulary liked. BTW, its harder than you think to hold a camera on the bottom of a pool with one foot and click the shutter with the other.



This is a 5 minute video "tour" of the pool at the Grand Hyatt where we stayed. We had a lot of fun swimming here. If you are goofing off and relaxing, it takes about an hour to go from one end to the other.




Jane thought our Hawaiian lifeguard was pretty interesting.

These fish have teeth! One bit me while I was feeding them part of a dinner roll.





4 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Jane looks quite lovely in those photos. I'm so glad you guys enjoyed yourself and had the trip of a lifetime. Great underwater shots too. I'm still jealous and will get to Hawaii someday, I hope.
-- Melissa

Grandma Pearl said...

Randy,
Thanks for the wrap up of your Hawaii trip. The photos are really great and I'm so glad Jane looks so rested and that you both had a great time.
You are a both very special to John and I.
Thanks for all you do.
Love,
Mom and Dad Peters

Grandma Jane said...

The lifeguard was a hottie and had personality plus! The snorkling had the biggest impact on me. I over came a fear. Maybe I could learn to scuba dive? Rand thanks for the amazing and life changing vacation. I love you forever. Now get back to work!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Wow, you got this grand vacation, and so did we! Aren't we both blessed. We got to go to the Western Caribbean. It was incredible! You can check out our blog for our fun time. It was fun to share yours! Plus, of course, I love the pictures of the grandkids as Allie has been a little lax in adding new pictures to her blog!