Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Steady and Sure EFY 2008 - Steadfastly!

I just go back from EFY for the first time in my life and it was the most amazing experience ever. I absolutely LOVED IT! My group of boys I was with was a total blast and we had tons of fun together. We were at BYU Provo and it was absolutely great. We ate Breakfast in the Morris center, dinner at the Canon center. Our session director, Brother Anderson, was absolutely amazing and gave great talks. Sadly, I accidentally deleted all my pictures on Thursday afternoon, so these are all from Friday picture taking hour.



This is me and Chris' dorm in Heritage Halls. I believe we were in the Carol something building.




This is my group. Our counselor Ryan is the tall one. From left to right it goes: Paco/Christen, Desmond, Bryson, Chad, Nelson, Ryan, Ryan, Chris, Me, Charlie, and Garrett

This is our group doing our famous EFY dance, the Dez Step.
This is our whole EFY Company, Steadfastly. I done really think that Steadfastly is a word, but that was our company name. We didn't get to choose.
These are our wonderful counselors: Charly, Ryan, Beth, and David. Ryan just got off a mission in the Philippines about three months ago and speaks fluent Tagalog. (ta-gaw-lowg). David will soon hopefully be marrying his wonderful friend Carissa, who we had an hour and a half long story about their relationship. It was pretty cool.

Chris, Me, and Ryan, just before the Friday dance. Aren't we a fine looking group of young men?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like the EFY experience was just awesome. I'm glad you got to go and that Jonah had a great time also even though you ween't in the same company. Maybe someone has copies of the photos you deleated, but not to worry too much these are great.
Grandma Pearl

Randy said...

Out of about 75 pictures that Seth took, the ones on this website are the bulk of the one's featuring guys. At least 30 more feature Seth, Chris and various "sisters". If you are Seth's friend on Facebook you'll know what I mean.

Randy

scooping it up said...

Very very fun. Glad you enjoyed EFY. Wish I had gone more than once.