Thursday, June 26, 2008

More California Fun

These are some random pictures to round out our little trip to California. I was working most of the time, but took a little time to hang out with Seth and Molly and my family
Seth and Molly relax in the spa at the house we stayed at in Claremont.


Molly spent a lot of time at Darlene and Trents; much of which was spent in the pool
On Saturday we went to Huntington City Beach near lifeguard tower nine. We were all set for some awesome boogie boarding, but the waves were too big and scary: five to seven feet with about a ten-second interval. I caught one awesome wave, but it was a relatively small one.

After the beach we headed to a favorite restaurant; the Northwoods Inn. This pictures says it all; bowl of peanuts (shells thrown on the floor), cheesy bread (Seth ate four slices), the blue cheese and red cabbage salads, and then there are the meals.
Molly's seafood combo was to die for, and Seth and I enjoys a couple of super-tender steaks. Everything is loaded with cheese and butter.



1 comment:

Allie Thornbrue said...

I like that picture of Seth and Molly in the spa.

Whenever I think about the Northwood's Inn, I remember the first time I had ever taken James. After dinner you had scheduled your engagement "interview," and the first thing you said to him as he got into the pink bug was, "Get in, and don't breath that garlic crap on me." Was that the same night your broke down with Levi in the car, too?