Thursday, July 1, 2010

Arrival in Poland

I have been in Warsaw, Poland for about four hours now. My hotel is located in the city center, and seems like a good location. I am sharing a room with a colleague, which is typical for these kids of events, but our room is pretty small. I have a twin-sized bed rather than a queen. I flew from Denver to Frankfurt and then Frankfurt to Warsaw. I am 8 hours ahead of Denver time. I have already talked to Kevin Guthrie; he is about two hours south of where I am by train. I'm sure if I will have time to see him but I'll try. It took 14 hours to get here and I didn't sleep on the plane, so I am pretty tired and am going to bed. Check out the video I took in the rest room in the Lufthansa frequent flier lounge. I'm always amazed at the level of automation that never catches on in the US.





Airport Toilet in Frankfurt from randy guthrie on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What in the world??????????? That was so weird!

I'm so jealous that you are in Poland! Thanks for the post! Can't wait to see more in the coming days!

Leah said...

What an unusual toilet. I love it! Wow - what adventures you get to go on for work. Great pics!

Jarom and Melissa said...

I NEED a self-cleaning toilet.
cool

Jarom