Sunday, June 7, 2009

Eagle Court Invitation Pictures

These are the pictures we took after church today for Brandon, Andrew, Seth and Chad's Eagle Court of Honor invitations. Please pick your one or two favorites and let me know ASAP! I have access to a special photo program that will allow me to pick the best face and merge them (a bit different than photo shop), so let me know the best picture for your favorite scout and I'll try to use the best of them. PS: click on the pictures to view full size.


No. 1


No. 2


No. 3


No. 4


No. 5


No. 6


No. 7


No. 8

No. 9


No. 10


No. 11

6 comments:

scooping it up said...

For Seth the sharpest shots are 5 and 3 (literally, not fuzzy at all), by far the best smiles for him as well. 5 had the flash and the others didn't so your merger might look weird if his skin tone from 5 is way different than faces from the natural ligth shots. I dunno. Either way, 5 and 3 are great of Sethy boy. Congrats Seth!!

Allie Thornbrue said...

#6 (or 9 if you can get photoshop the hand hanging the flag).

DBP said...

I like No. 9

Jarom and Melissa said...

#9

Leah said...

I like #9 best.

Unknown said...

Wow when did my cousin grow up to be such a handsome young man? congrats on the Eagle!