Monday, May 19, 2008

Grad Night

Friday night when Jane and I arrived in Los Angeles we drove to John and Debbie Edwards' house where we spent the night in the maid's quarters. Their new house is about 8000 square feet but it is really fun to see how much they love their new house.


This is an 1890 Steinway grand piano that Debbie got for a steal on eBay and then had refurbished.



Debbie's favorite kitchen gadget is the steamer. Much better than the microwave for reheating leftovers.




This is off of the master bathroom; spa, sauna, and steam shower






The flat screen TV retracts into the counter top




After graduation, we drove over to the Fosson's house to say hello. We didn't stay long because they were all running off to Gabe's open house, which worked out just fine, because we had an invitation to go out on John and Debbie Edwards' new boat. Brett Edwards is a senior this year and so his seminary class had a "graduation" party on the boat and we were invited to come along. John's boat is 70 foot long, has three decks and five staterooms. It has a range of about 5000 miles on a full tank of fuel. Enjoy the tour!




Lovin' the good life

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice photo of you and Jane. She really looks relaxed and that is good.
I'm so hppy to see the blog. Wish we could have on here in Ivins. Maybe someone needs to tell us how and where to buy a camera and then teache us how to BLOG. I would like that.
Grandma Pearl

scooping it up said...

I agree, the pic of you two is fantastic! I loved Debbie's kitchen, but let's be honest, does anyone need a 8000 sq ft house? No, I think not. Also, does anyone play that Steinway with any kind of proficiency? Uh oh, I am sounding like I am coveting, better stop. ;) Glad you had fun on the boat- I wish stuff like that didn't make me puke up my guts.

Melissa said...

So why didn't Jarom take John up on his offer of a boat for our honeymoon? (Probably because he wouldn't know how to man the thing). But the boat is amazing and their house looks great too. I'm jealous of their kitchen. By the way, I love the picture of the two of you as well. Sounds like a fun evening.