Thursday, November 1, 2007

Microsoft Cruise: Day One

I'm off on another gruelling assignment with Microsoft. I thought I'd update my blog as we leave shore.

My stateroom. We signed a contract for a certain number of rooms and since we didn't have enough people sign up, the Microsoft ADEs all got our own rooms. The queen-size bed will be very welcome!




This is the mandatory lift-boat drill.


Hurricane Noal is soaking the Atlantic, and we received a bit of rain doreckside during the day. This picture was taken of me just minutes before the boat pushed off. Notice the rainbow!

3 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

Nice work assignment, I have to say!
-- Melissa

scooping it up said...

c'mon, you know my fear of boats. did you see anyone puking during the cruise? i must know!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Seriously, do they need any fourth grade teachers on your Microsoft team?
-- Melissa