Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Little Trip to San Francisco

This past week I travelled to San Francisco for a work planning/synch-up offsite attended by all the people in my group that work in the West Region (about 60 people). Our hotel/resort was in a little cove off of the bay right near one end of the Golden Gate Bridge. One of our fun activities was a team GPS treasure hunt in nearby Sausalito. My team came in third out of twelve teams. Yesterday after the formal event was over, a group of us went to Japan Town, and had sushi for lunch. The sushi was made fresh and the chef put servings on little colored plates and put the plates on little floating boats that go in a circle around the counter. You pay between $2 - $5 for each plate and the server counts the plates and notes their color and that is how you are charged. All of the sushi was really tasty; my favorite was the crab salad rolls and this sweet raw shrimp sushi, but I tried some of the other weird-looking stuff too; like this spicy octopus roll.







1 comment:

Rabecca Peters said...

I'll leave the raw stuff to you. Let the good times roll :)