Thursday, November 12, 2009

Plague



Jane (Mom) called me yesterday from the Urgent Care clinic where they told her that she had tested positive for H1N1 flu. Bryson, Jarom and Melissa have the flu as well, so I am pretty sure they all have it. So here I am on travel, and completely without sympthoms. I was supposed to go home tomorrow, and then fly out for a conference in New Orleans the same day. But in the interest of public health (mine and about 1,000 college professors) I decided to find a nice laundromat here in Tucson, and then rent a car in Denver and work in the office for about six hours until my plane leaves. Jane got me a prescription for Tamiflu, but then shared it with Jarom and Melissa. Poor Seth... I'm not sure what he is going to do living in the death house. Maybe he won't get it. In the mean time, I'm afraid to go home until my travel season is over. We're supposed to go to Levi's for Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is well by then!


2 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

It's our fault. Lousy relatives!

Leah said...

I love the Plague picture.hahahaha.
I know so many people with the H1N1 that's it's almost no big deal. Of course I can say that since none of us got it.
Stay healthy!
Leah